DLP- Pooh-Sized (plus size) guests?

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
I'm wondering if anyone has insight as to how accommodating the rides at DLP are to guests of size. WDW and DL are really great about having almost every ride accommodate every body type (yes..there are a few that don't fit that parameter, but most do and those that don't are well-known and labeled). We are debating whether to do a day while we are in Paris, but I don't want to bother using up a day of our trip if I won't be able to ride most things.

Thanks!

Not a very recent thread, but seats don't change that often, so I think it will do.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/pooh-sized-disneyland-paris-question.3607511/

I am quite sure last year someone Pooh-sized wrote a trip report, with do's and don'ts but I cannot find it.

I think the coasters with over the shoulder harnesses might be a problem, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Rock' n Roller, Crush (which has terrible tight seats for most adults, I think). It depends of course how the weight is distributed whether it is stomach or chest, but I think these will be the most challenging.

Not a very recent thread, but seats don't change that often, so I think it will do.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/pooh-sized-disneyland-paris-question.3607511/

I am quite sure last year someone Pooh-sized wrote a trip report, with do's and don'ts but I cannot find it.

I think the coasters with over the shoulder harnesses might be a problem, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Rock' n Roller, Crush (which has terrible tight seats for most adults, I think). It depends of course how the weight is distributed whether it is stomach or chest, but I think these will be the most challenging.

Thank you for this info!

I am blessed with a spare tire the size of Lugi's. The only ride that made me panic about not fitting was Crush's. (I was able to do) but DLP was the first place I have seen people removed from rides due to size. It really came down to where the weight is carried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!