DLP Questions

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
I'm off for my first visit to Disneyland Paris in 3 weeks staying at the Newport Bay Hotel. Can anyone answer a couple of questions?

1. My booking confirmation says check in time 3pm, but I expect to be there about 1. Will I be able to get the park passes early?

2. Are there any cashpoint machines near the hotel or in the parks?

Thanks in advance

Libby

Libby,

How are you travelling there ?

If you're going by Eurostar direct, your passes are given to you on the train, allowing you to go straight to the park from the station whilst they take your luggage to the hotel.

Tony

If you arrive at your hotel and your room is not ready you will still be able to collect park passes and other info from the hotel reception. Simply leave your luggage in the luggage store and head to the parks... The end of January is a quiet time at DLP, so you might find that your room is ready early.

There are several cash machines in the Parks, French bank cards (CB), Eurocard / Mastercard and all Visa cards are accepted.
In Disneyland they are located in Main Street (one in each Arcade running parallel to Main Street), Discoveryland (between the Visionarium and Constellations) and Adventureland (near the Hakuna Matata Restaurant). In the Walt Disney Studios they are located next to Studio Services and at Backlot Express Restaurant.

Have a great trip.

Regards

Rob

Thanks for your quick replies. I am going Eurostar but I'm having to change at Lille, but I'm quite happy to get my park tickets from the hotel.

I now just have to get used to the idea of being in Disney in cold weather, I've only visited WDW in August - I'm sure Paris in January will be a little colder!!

Libby:sunny:

Take gloves and definitely a hat in case it's really cold. And if you really feel the cold taking some thermals might be wise! Just be prepared for it.

We've just visited in December and the first day was quite reasonable and then it got progressively colder. But we actually like going then and just make sure that we wrap up. All the cafes, restaurants and hotels are lovely and warm, so we just keep stopping for coffee or hot chocolate. There's nothing nicer than getting back to your hotel (and the Newport Bay is lovely) after a good days theme parking and having a long hot soak in the bath!

Enjoy your trip

I would definitely suggest thermals, and keep an eye on any children in strollers- we went last November (2001) and my dd got very cold as she was in the pushchair. We weren't too bad as we were walking. One day it was VERY cold, and another day it rained - the rain was much worse than the cold, but we still had a good trip. We are thinking of going back soon, but are looking at Easter next time as we are hoping it will be a bit warmer!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts