DLP race September 2020

I was expecting this announcement but still so disappointed. Was so hoping to get my C2C. Not sure when I will next get the chance.
Ditto. I tried the 1/2 in January to see if I could do it (struggle with so many bathroom stops, lol!). My guess is they will have to allow the 2 half marathons they had this year to "count" towards C2C for 2021...

We continue to make adjustments to our operations as appropriate and therefore, the Disneyland Paris Run Weekend 5th Edition (September 24-27) will be postponed until fall 2021. We look forward to seeing you for this exciting event next year and will share more details soon.
Guests can choose to either: maintain their package reservation without the Disneyland Paris Run Weekend features, whereupon the price the of the Run Weekend features will be refunded, or, cancel their package reservation, whereupon they will receive a full refund. Guests must fill out the electronic form with their choice before June 19th, otherwise both the package reservation and Run Weekend features will be cancelled and refunded automatically.
Information for participants of the Disneyland Paris Run Weekend 5th Edition 2020:
How can I get a refund for this event?

If you have booked your stay on Disneyland Paris' website or with our Central Reservation Office you will be fully refunded on the credit card you used to settle your deposit/reservation. If you paid by bank transfer or check, we will contact you for your IBAN and your BIC in order to refund by bank transfer. If you bought your holiday through a travel provider, please contact your operator directly.
Is it possible to keep my reservation at Disneyland Paris and get refunded for my races, Pasta Dinner and PhotoPass™+?
We will be unable to provide the Disneyland Paris Run Weekend features included in the package you have purchased and we offer you the choice between maintaining your package reservation without Disneyland Paris Run Weekend features, the price of which will therefore be refunded to you, or to cancel your package reservation and get a full refund.
If you bought your holiday directly with Disneyland Paris, please fill out the electronic form with your choice before June 19th. If we haven’t received your decision by then we will proceed to the cancellation of your booking and provide you with a full refund.
If you bought your holiday through a travel provider please contact your operator directly.

Just received the e-mail. We're going to fully cancel. We have a visit planned for July (fingers crossed!) and October. September wasn't a good time for us this year anyway, but as it is tradition.... :)

*Edit* I just filled in the online form.... only the confirmation after 'cancel everything' says: "Your stay is kept, all run-activities are cancelled'.

Maybe this is a dumb question. I know the DLP Princess Run (originally sched for May 8-10) was cancelled a while back. Would another still possibly be held in Paris in May 2021?

I was wondering that too. It is interesting that this one was postponed by the other canceled.

The sale sof that run didn't go well at all (they also chose a really crappy weekend for it, almost all of Europe had a holiday, so it was already going to be busy at the park), so they're probably evaluating... I hope they come to the conclusion the weekend was wrong and not the event, but who knows.

I was wondering that too. It is interesting that this one was postponed by the other canceled.

I wonder if that's partly related to the fact that this year was going to be the 5th year anniversary for the Sept run weekend. By postponing rather than cancelling it, they can make 2021 the 5th year anniversary. That is my guess re choice in terminology.

I wonder if that's partly related to the fact that this year was going to be the 5th year anniversary for the Sept run weekend. By postponing rather than cancelling it, they can make 2021 the 5th year anniversary. That is my guess re choice in terminology.

I hope you're right because we had C2C planned for 2021 and that would be cool if it was still an anniversary year!!

What do you think, do the mean by „autumn next year“?

Do they want to move away from the September Dates?

What do you think, do the mean by „autumn next year“?

Do they want to move away from the September Dates?
I don't think they can move much in Paris, in August it can be too hot, plus summer holiday so no need to boost sales. In September the weather rapidly changes from Summer into Autumn and I think October will be too cold in the morning for the 10k and half.

I think they haven't decided yet on which weekend in September it will be.

As FYI, on the 10th of June i've received my e-mail about the ccancellation and I cancelled the full package that day. On the 23rd of June I've received an e-mail with the confirmation of the cancellation. Only issue was that in the letter it said that I would get 0 euro back. I waited a few days and then saw the money returned on my CC statement. So all's well that ends well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!