DLP room and half board deal?

Eswift

Mouseketeer
The info on this is really scarce. So I get buffet breakfast at my hotel, what do I get for the lunch OR dinner? Where can I have that meal? Is it only the hotel still?

I went in November and you could eat at any restaurant. I think it is based on you eating the buffet dinner at your hotel but you can use it at other places. The voucher is for like 35-40 Euros each or something like that. If the meal costs more than that you pay the difference or if it is less you don't get the extra back. We had a couple meals at counter service places (A sandwich place on Main Street and the Pinocchio themed place in Fantasyland) and they used one credit for both of us. We did eat at the buffet at our hotel for dinner one night (the Santa Fe) and we had lunch at the MK one day at the Plaza Gardens.

Have you checked the website?
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/meal-plans/

The overview of where you can use the vouchers as in park vs. hotel is in the table.

And at the bottom it says the following:
Further information about Disney Meal Plans
  • Whatever Meal Plan option you choose, lunch/dinner vouchers are accepted for their monetary value in all restaurants in the Disney Parks and Disney Hotels as well as certain Disney Village restaurants for a meal that includes a starter, main meal and a dessert or an all-you-can-eat buffet with a soft drink.

It depends on the hotel you choose (and the level of the meal plan). There are 3 levels, if you book the DLH you can only pick the highest level meal plan, but you can upgrade from the others. The lowest level only gives you buffets, the highest also the diner show and character meals.

My advise is to pick the restaurants you want to eat at and then do the math, for us it's never beneficiary to get the meal plan. (but that when breakfast was still included in the hotels (or we got a club level room), so the value got a bit better after that).

I've just booked and got this offer and i'm confused too. so when it says 'monetary value' how much is that? if it's booked as part of the hotel/tickets how much is that value? any help appreciated!

I've just booked and got this offer and i'm confused too. so when it says 'monetary value' how much is that? if it's booked as part of the hotel/tickets how much is that value? any help appreciated!
Since they added the breakfast to the meal plan (or removed it from the hotel booking) it got a bit more complicated and I think now nobody really knows. I heard it changes seasonally, I'm not sure. If you got it for free with your booking, it's always worth it though!

Since they added the breakfast to the meal plan (or removed it from the hotel booking) it got a bit more complicated and I think now nobody really knows. I heard it changes seasonally, I'm not sure. If you got it for free with your booking, it's always worth it though!

True! Agree. Also a little confused because it says breakfast is provided on the day we check in which I was surprised at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!