DMC and international credit cards?

PeppermintSowon

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm new. This place looks great, I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun posting around!

I have a question though, and I apologize if this is in the wrong section.
With Aladdin coming out, I'm dying to get it. But I had to turn down the monthly offer of Aladdin + the collection of short films, because I can't afford it. My boyfriend offered to pay for it for me, especially since today is our anniversary. However, he's living in Australia indefinitely for his company, so if he buys me Aladdin through DMC it would be on his Australian credit card. I don't know if they would accept his credit card, and I mainly want it through DMC because I'm 2 movies away from completing my membership. Im pretty sure DMC only ships to US and Canada, but I've never heard anything about international credit cards and I can't find anything.
If not, he can order it from somewhere else when it's released but I'd prefer to get it from the DMC ^^
Help is appreciated
Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter