Do APH room rates fluctuate?

Well I just booked a standard room
At Portofino for $50 less a night than it was yesterday! Patience paid off. We are now booked! With an AP rate

Interesting, is it within a week? Not uncommon

OMG- I have been looking multiple times daily trying to see if I could get an aph rate. We are going first week of August.
You are so lucky!
I was wondering if there was any possibility to still get a lower rate, and now I see to not give up- anything is possible!

OMG- I have been looking multiple times daily trying to see if I could get an aph rate. We are going first week of August.
You are so lucky!
I was wondering if there was any possibility to still get a lower rate, and now I see to not give up- anything is possible!

glocon, are you using the Universal site to look for AP rates? If so, it's not working for me, but when I use the Loews site I can find AP rates. Give the Loews site a try.

Last edited:
Disney Ron- thanks so much for the tip! :thanks:
:goodvibes I just booked a King Suite and saved about $30/night.
My son will appreciate that because now he can sleep on the pull out bed and not hear me snore...:laughing:

Disney Ron- thanks so much for the tip! :thanks:
:goodvibes I just booked a King Suite and saved about $30/night.
My son will appreciate that because now he can sleep on the pull out bed and not hear me snore...:laughing:

You're quite welcome. I'm happy you were able to get what you wanted have a great time.

I'm having a beyond strange APH rates for RPR. Aug 29-31 (2 nights). It is cheaper by $20 if I go into the not passholder, general public reservation than in I look for the APH rate (king room).

I'm having a beyond strange APH rates for RPR. Aug 29-31 (2 nights). It is cheaper by $20 if I go into the not passholder, general public reservation than in I look for the APH rate (king room).

I'm not seeing any King rooms available at the APH rate, only King Suites. There is a big difference...the king suite is two rooms. The king room is $20 less standard rate than the king suite APH rate. The king suite is $419 rack rate and $293 APH rate. The king room is $284 rack rate but not available APH rate.

APH rates:
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/i...ooms=1&adults=2&child1=0&promo=aph&iata=&ada={2}

Normal rates
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/index.aspx?hgID=641&adults=2&checkin=08/29/2018&checkout=08/31/2018&children=0&group-code=&gsDepartureDefaultDate=05/24/2018&iata=&promo=&promo-code=&promoType=&rooms=1&sr=&zipcode=&pCode=UERPR#ws-rspkg-0

Thanks, Damo!!! I let suite wash right over me. It's just me & my 10 year old, so a suite, though a steal, is overkill.

So now we switched from RPR to PBH. The room rate went down to $315 for a Bay View 2 Queen. That's $70 savings per night from our original room- all because DisneyRon mentioned trying the Loew's site rather than the UO site for APH rates!
I Love the Disboards :disrocks:

So now we switched from RPR to PBH. The room rate went down to $315 for a Bay View 2 Queen. That's $70 savings per night from our original room- all because DisneyRon mentioned trying the Loew's site rather than the UO site for APH rates!

That's great. You're going to love the PBH, if you haven't stayed there before. We also have an AP rate for 8/7-8/10 in a Bay View 2 Queen room. RPR and PBH are our 2 favorite resorts. We stayed at PBH last year so I really wanted RPR this year but so far RPR only has suites with AP discounts.

Can you check to see if the $315 rate for your dates is available through this link? Just trying to provide the best links for finding APH rates for everyone. This is the link we have on the APH thread.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

I just went on the Loews website.
I tried the above link and didn’t get the 315 rate.

I just checked and it’s still available

What are your dates? I've been comparing the two sites and keep getting the exact same results. I know I found differences in the past.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!