Do campers use the dining plan or refillable mugs??

thank you! I was hoping for sports drinks and lemonade as well.
I don't know about the Fort specifically, but the other resorts usually have Minute Maid *light* lemonade and blue Powerade at their fountain stations.

We did the dining plan once, and for us it was just too much food. A table service, a counter service, and some snacks are what we usually do in a day, so it seemed right for us, but we will often share meals and only occasionally get dessert. So we ended up eating a lot more than we normally would, and we had extra meal and snack credits that we almost had to force ourselves to use. Since it isn't a money-saver it made no sense to ever do it again.

We had the dining plan for our recent trip and I know we didn't save any money and honestly it wasn't all that simple either. I could have attached one credit card to our magic bands and given each family unit....it was us and our 2 kids and their families....a budget for each meal and come out way better. Even maximizing where we ate and picking the most expensive items on the menu wasn't less expensive than just paying out of pocket. No more dining plan for us.

As far as drink choices, the Fort has the pomegrante lemonade at the Settlement .... yummy. They serve the same beverage in sit down locations on property. And it actually also has sweet tea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter