Do Disney gift cards expire?

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
So sad our trip is over but we had a wonderful time! Already planning our next visit. I want to buy the Disney gift cards over the next few years to save for the trip. Do they expire? We will probably go to Disney again in May 2021 or May 2022. If I start saving up the gift cards now will I be able to use them in a few years?

nop. Go to Diseygiftcards.com and add you gc to it and it helps keep track. I also take a pic of all my cards just in case.

Most Disney gift cards don't expire, but always check to see if there is an expiration date -- it never hurts to be careful! Some people have reported that gift cards that come as a bonus with a purchase can have an expiration/use by date -- so that's something to keep in mind. Registering your Disney gift cards is a good idea for several reasons: you can keep track of all your cards; combine several cards into one if, for example, you want to use one large amount to buy tickets on the Disney website; and if you lose a card in the parks or it gets stolen, the card can be stopped and replaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!