Do Disney Hotel Pillows Have Feathers in Them?

DisSurfer878

DIS Veteran
I have allergies to down and other filler feathers. I travel with my hypoallergenic pillow, but usually use hotel pillows to prop myself up when watching tv or something.
Do disney hotel have hypoallergenic pillows or is this something I can request or? Thanks for the advice!

They do not have feather/down pillows. I can't imagine them either spending the money on such nice pillows or having them due to the number of people who don't like them. All of the pillows are the standard, cheap hotel pillows.

No they do not have feather ones I am also allergic to it and do fine sleeping on there pillows I no longer bring mine

You can request no down/feathers in the room, to be safe. I believe WDW doesn't use feather products, but we always make the request for every hotel we stay at, in advance of our stay.

SW

You can request no down/feathers in the room, to be safe. I believe WDW doesn't use feather products, but we always make the request for every hotel we stay at, in advance of our stay.

SW
They do not even have them at the hotel so even if you wanted them you would have to bring your own.

The Swan and Dolphin do have feather pillows. I have stayed at both multiple times, and they have yet to have them removed from the room before I check in. Even though I always have it noted on the reservation. 😕

I don’t know about the other resorts, but OKW and the Deluxe resorts have pillows that not down/feathers, but are very nice.
My family felt they were pretty comfortable, but never thought about looking for them online until we got home. Our trip last Fall, I took a picture of the pillow label and we ordered 4 when we got home. They are Sahara Nights Firm pillows and cost $43 each, so not what I would consider cheap pillows.
https://shop.sobelathome.com/sahara-nights-firm-pillow-side-sleepers/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!