Do I Actually Have The Reservation?

TheOneWithTheTriplets

DIS Veteran
TP reservation finder gave me a notice for CRT. I jumped in to book but the website says:

Dining Currently Unavailable
At this time, new dining reservations cannot be made online; however, you may book by phone by calling (407) 939-1947. We apologize for any inconvenience as we work to improve your future experience.

Except, the system still let me search for the reservation, pick the time, select my dining party members, and book the meal. I have a confirmation number, a confirmation email, and it's showing up on my reservation list.

Do I trust that this is a real reservation? I'd like to delete my other ADR this day, which was at a less preferred time, but not if they're going to come back in an hour and say, "Oh, that wasn't really available. It was a system error. We cancelled that and now the other one you had is gone, too."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!