• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I need to bring his birth certificate?

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
My son is 2 years old... he'll be 3 in August. We are going to WDW at the end of this month and I was wondering if I should bring a copy of his birth certificate for proof that he's under 3? He is pretty tall and I didn't want to get harrassed at the gate if someone thought he looked older and needed a ticket.

Has anyone ever been questioned about their child's age??

Thanks! :)

I took my son when he was 2 (he was a very big 2 yr old) and no one ever questoned it. I really don't think
you need to bring the birth cert.

I have a tall for his age 9 year old and we did bring a copy of his birth certificate.We reduced & copied it and just stuck it in DH's wallet. He was asked his age at almost all Buffet or character meals but they never asked for any proof. Just made me fell better that I had it.

Jordans mom

I think we'll bring it... just to be safe. I would hate to have an argument with a CM. ;)

Never have heard of anybody being challanged about the age of a child.....That could get difficult....

What about a 12 year old wanting to ride the water sprites?
Also this is our nephew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter