Do I understand correctly?

ToyStory#1fan'sMom

Mouseketeer
Just trying to make sure my logistics are right....

Staying at AoA in late November...my mother arrives about an hour after DD and I do (us Southwest, her Delta). Thinking of using Uber to get to AoA if the ME lines are long (and will get our own bags). Can UberXL pick up at MCO?

On the return...that's depressing and I'm 150+ days from even leaving!...thinking of using UberX. DD and I are flying Southwest. It's my understanding they now participate in RAC? So I can send my bags on and get the cheaper Uber to go back to MCO, right?

Thanks!

Just trying to make sure my logistics are right....

Staying at AoA in late November...my mother arrives about an hour after DD and I do (us Southwest, her Delta). Thinking of using Uber to get to AoA if the ME lines are long (and will get our own bags). Can UberXL pick up at MCO?

On the return...that's depressing and I'm 150+ days from even leaving!...thinking of using UberX. DD and I are flying Southwest. It's my understanding they now participate in RAC? So I can send my bags on and get the cheaper Uber to go back to MCO, right?

Thanks!

Only UberSELECT can currently pick up at Orlando (may be changing soon) but there is an XL option with that so you can still use it.

On the return yes if Southwest participates you can send your luggage through RAC no matter how you are getting to the airport as they are an independent offering to guests staying at a Walt Disney resort and flying a partnering airline. You will be able to take a regular Uber or UberX to the airport no problem.

UberXL should be available at OIA by November. A law goes into effect July 1 requiring the airport to allow Uber to pick up there, and a recent news item said the airport has been working out details with Uber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!