Do most restaurants have A-1 Sauce for steak?

Chip126

<font color=CC66CC>A Tag is a Wish your Heart Make
Does anyone know if most restaurants (including buffets) have A-1 sauce? My niece (age 4) just has to have A-1 with her steak. If not my SIL will have to bring her own.

You can get A-1 at most of the restuarants--but steak isn't on many (any?) buffets...

Anne

Thanks, ducklite! I know that most buffets do not have steak, but some do have prime rib (to my niece, this is steak). Sorry, I should have been more specific. Therefore, does anyone know if they have A-1 sauce at the buffets also.

If your niece has to have it, then I would definetly bring your own. You can get one of those travel bottles they sell for lotions and shampoos and though it might look gross, it would travel well in a baggie. When my DD was that age, she had to have "pink milk" about 3x a day. (Strawberry Quik). I would never take a chance that the store might not have it, so I always brought my own powdered mix. Better to be safe than sorry. I have friends whose kids would eat any meat you put in front of them, as long as there was plenty of A-1 to put on top. The restaurants may have steak sauce, but whether it would be A-1 is a little risky. Good luck!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter