Do some here have hotel reservations for June?

Yes, I made it about two weeks ago. I’m assuming the same as you, they are putting a hard limit on capacity.

I thought so too until I read some posts above that some had the same thing done in May. So maybe not. I also checked Swan and Dolphin and as of yesterday you could still book for June.

June is done imo. I had a late May/early June trip scheduled from last fall, and I cancelled it about 6 weeks ago because I thought the writing was on the wall for early June even then. Here are a few reasons why I think there will be no June at WDW this year:
  1. They waited until the last minute to cancel May, and did it in a very slow and piecemeal fashion, just like they have begun to do with June.
  2. In similar fashion, Disney cruises are being cancelled in an excruciatingly slow fashion, with relatively little advance notice. The CDC has a no sail order that will last until July 24th, but DCL is still accepting June reservations. The ships probably won't sail until August at the very earliest, but DCL won't acknowledge that as it require a ton of refunds to be paid out all at once.
  3. When they first began offering the June 1st & onward free dining offer, it was in the earlier phase of the shutdown, when it seemed like this was all going to be more temporary, because the widely proclaimed "flatten the curve" criteria was to keep hospital capacity available. Since then, the goalpost for reopening has changed from hospital capacity to a variety of much more ambitious (& hard to reach) goals, such as widespread community testing & tracing, and an actual reduction in cases. Some people even want a vaccine (potentially years away) before a full reopening. So as the outlook for reopening has been pushed back/slowed down over the past two months, the prospects for June at Disney World have grown a lot dimmer.
  4. Orange County recently issued a mask order for the phase 1 reopening. Disney knows that a lot of their resort guests aren't going to want to pay the big bucks to travel there, stay onsite for a week, yet have to wear masks everywhere throughout the whole trip, when they can just cancel instead & keep their money. I don't want to rekindle the debate about whether mask requirements at WDW are right or wrong, just that it's a fact that Disney will lose many of their most profitable guests, deluxe resort guests (not referring to DVC), as long as its required, & Disney knows that (they've received a gazillion comments on their official blog to that effect.)
  5. Florida's stateof emergency has recently been extended to July 7th. This is less significant than local orders, but it doesn't help the prospects of WDW opening soon.
So all told, a June reopening at WDW is highly unlikely.

We're booked for August and if you have to wear masks we're not going. It's 100 degrees then you have to have a mask over your face then see you later.

We were scheduled at the end of May, and rescheduled to mid June, when that didn't look good, we scheduled until Late July. I am not holding my breath for that either. The next time the schedule works for everyone is end of May or Mid June of 2021.

We are booked at the Grand Flordian 6/17-6/20 for the end of what was suppose to be a 5 night cruise. Obviously the cruise is cancelled. I messaged our TA Saturday morning to see about changing it from 3 nights at GF to 8 nights at Pop & we just missed the booking/change cut off apparently. No new bookings or changing of reservations for June unless it's a cancellation. We haven't cancelled just yet but if Disney doesn't cancel us then we will probably cancel ourselves. I'm just holding to see if Disney offers any kind of discount for cancelling.

Still booked at DL 6/22-6/26. My TA said I could reschedule now or cancel and get my money back less cancellation fees. I figure I’ll wait until Disney cancels it to avoid cancellation fees or get a rebooking offer.

Booked at WDW in August and still holding out hope.

We have June 1-9 reservations, but I’m not feeling too hopeful. This is the same thing that happened before our May reservation tanked.

I will say I’m a little annoyed that Disney didn’t just suspend reservations indefinitely instead of offering the free dining thing. I’m tired of being in limbo and rescheduling trips.
Also, if you end up rescheduling again, you’ll lose the free dining. I was originally scheduled for May, rebooked June for free dining, than Saturday I rebooked for July because I didn’t want to miss the fastpass window for the week I can go in July while holding out hope for June. I lost my free dining and a pre Covid upgrade they had given me when my originally reservation at All Star Music had to be moved because of renovations.

Reservation June 1-7 here. Gonna wait it out I think. This is a rescheduled trip from March with the free dining offer but I will cancel myself if they (1) open requiring everyone wear masks and/or (2) open with less than everything open and running. A Disney vacation is a big $ investment and I want to be able to enjoy all the things. :)

Still booked at DL 6/22-6/26. My TA said I could reschedule now or cancel and get my money back less cancellation fees. I figure I’ll wait until Disney cancels it to avoid cancellation fees or get a rebooking offer.

Booked at WDW in August and still holding out hope.
What cancellation fees? Disney is waiving cancellation fees through 6/30. This has been in place for a couple months.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/travel-information/
Fwiw Disney has told TAs multiple times cancellation penalties are waived through 6/30 arrivals.

My DD and I have a June 20 - 24 Grand Floridian CL, June 24 - 27 Beach Club CL, and Poly Cl June 27 - 30. All is up in the air for now unfortunately. I do have a June 30 - July 4 ressie at AKL CL but will wait with baited breath to hear the latest cancellations which will be expected.

Reservation June 1-7 here. Gonna wait it out I think. This is a rescheduled trip from March with the free dining offer but I will cancel myself if they (1) open requiring everyone wear masks and/or (2) open with less than everything open and running. A Disney vacation is a big $ investment and I want to be able to enjoy all the things. :)
I get the sentiment, but it’s unrealistic to expect them to fully open everything from the get go. I want all the parks and rides open, but we’ve agreed as a family that character meets, parades, fireworks, and buffets were all things we could do without since that’s the way it’s looking. If this was a once in a lifetime trip, I would certainly wait and be able to experience everything. But we go often enough that I can wait on those experiences for another trip.

I have June reservations (22-29) that I'm hanging on to, but I agree with others in this thread that the writing on the wall is that they will not be open in June.

I have a June 28-July 3 reservation with free dining booked that I am keeping for now. I am waiting to see what offers Disney will give us if they cancel June.
Like most people here, I will most likely cancel even if they are open due to the limited experiences. I have not been back for six years and so I want to be able ride most rides. Character meets, buffets, parades, I can give up.

We were booked Easter week then had to switch it to June 30-July 8. Just canceled that today. Hello 2021......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!