Do some here have hotel reservations for June?

June 16-June 20th
Fully expecting it to be cancelled, and really don't plan on going even if it isn't as I think it will be just too restricted to be worth the money.

jolene63, which resort are you staying in? You and Makmak are giving me hope our trip MAY not be canceled this week.
Our first two nights are at POR and last two nights are at YC. We want to stay one more night if we go down there to make the drive worth it. If for some reason Disney keeps our reservation, we will have to find somewhere else in the area to stay.

My June 15-18 AKL reservation still has not been cancelled, but I'm fully expecting that it will be sometime this week.

Our June 19-24 stay at Boardwalk Inn has not been cancelled, and we will go if it is not cancelled. We fully expect it to be cancelled. The refund to my credit card will be huge, and I don't want that big a credit to dwindle away a few dollars at a time. So, I will probably rebook as soon as we can agree on a time to go.

I guess what I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around is if Disney was potentially planning to open up mid-June, then why have they taken away my ability to change my reservation at all? If they open, will we just be stuck with what we have planned? IDK, this is part of why I think a June opening is just wishful thinking. Not being to change anything about my reservation, from the resort to the ADRs to the fastpasses, seems a bad omen.

I guess what I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around is if Disney was potentially planning to open up mid-June, then why have they taken away my ability to change my reservation at all? If they open, will we just be stuck with what we have planned? IDK, this is part of why I think a June opening is just wishful thinking. Not being to change anything about my reservation, from the resort to the ADRs to the fastpasses, seems a bad omen.
I just talked to a CM yesterday and they said basically nobody knows anything for sure haha. One possible theory is that resorts will open before the parks, and that’s why they scrapped dining and fast passes. It could also be why packages are cancelled but room only reservations are still “floating.” But I agree it’s totally unlikely although Busch Gardens is opening June1. So....nobody knows anything is my new favorite quote.

You can change FP. I just traded a TOT for MRRW on June 23rd. :lovestruc

Ugh, this is painful, I know I'll probably cry when I get the notice. Mine is for June 19th to 22nd, i moved the reservation to that week after the starwars rival run was cancelled.

Mine reservation is still hanging on by a thread, but I'm not sure I want to be part of the great social experiment that Walt Disney World will be if it opens that week. I may push it to the January marathon weekend instead.

Sorry to all those who were cancelled, this is tough times.

My June 6-14 stay still hasn't cancelled. I guess I'm going to be one of those odd reservations that never cancels even though we all know its cancelled. My VIP Guide for the 9th just cancelled.

My June 6-14 stay still hasn't cancelled. I guess I'm going to be one of those odd reservations that never cancels even though we all know its cancelled. My VIP Guide for the 9th just cancelled.
My June 4-9 hasn't been cancelled yet either. So strange!

I got the dreaded email today for my June 9-20 trip. I had booked a backup reservation for the beach and will go there instead. I would rather not be among the very first to go to the parks. I will work on my August trip now and hope for the best.

We were booked June 26th through July 1st at SOG and just got an email saying our reservation was cancelled :(
You are the first person I have seen whose trip was cancelled late in June. I have a trip scheduled for June 28-July 3rd and expect it to be cancelled too. I just figured it wouldn't be until next week or later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!