Do these still exist?

tinkerbelletreasure

DIS Veteran
It’s been a few years, but I remember one trip a few years ago when we stayed at Port Orleans and there were totes at many of the resorts that you could sign up to receive from bell services and you could use things left by others and leave things yourself. I can’t seem to find any threads about them I don’t remember specifically what it was called to be able to search for threads.

The one I used was at POR. It was nice. We got some wine coolers and sunscreen out of it and left some glow sticks and bug spray. Now I’m thinking it would be useful for things like straws and Disney bags. I’m staying at All Star Music this time. I just haven’t seen any threads about it. Before it seemed like there were many at different resorts and you put in your dates and when you left, you gave it to bell service with the next persons name and check in date.

I love this idea...would be fun to do with DVC members/resorts as we always have things we don't use and can't take home with us on the plane!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!