Do they speak English

you'll be laughin everyone speaks english, its probably your english they wont understand, theyre hopeless with scouse:(

but you'll be fine and most of the rides that need dubbing there are headfones available to change the language:teeth:

I was determined to give my schoolgirl French and airing when I went but found that so many people there spoke beautiful English, it was much easier communicating in my own language. I do feel though that as a visitor in someone else's country I should give it a try - it's only polite.

Having said that, I was purchasing something from the Disney Art Gallery in the village one evening when I was there and chatting to the CM who was really sweet and friendly. Without thinking, I said that I hadn't had so much fun in 'Donkey's Years' and she suddenly went very puzzled on me for a few seconds, then light dawned 'Ahh! Idiom!' she cried. It amused me no end - and made me feel very ashamed - I couldn 't tell you what the word 'idiom' was in French and this kid half my age was really showing me up.

I have never had a problem with them speaking english, my last visit the cm in the hotel when i was checking in was english.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter