Do TS restaurants accept to go order?

Figarro

Mouseketeer
I'm more of a QS person, but I want to try some drinks menu, for example the milkshakes from Sci Fi Dine In and 50s Prime Time Cafe.
If they do, do I go to the podium and say that I want a to-go order?
Do I still need to tip?

I'm more of a QS person, but I want to try some drinks menu, for example the milkshakes from Sci Fi Dine In and 50s Prime Time Cafe.
If they do, do I go to the podium and say that I want a to-go order?
Do I still need to tip?

Sorry, but the others are correct, the podium is not set up to take to-go orders.

You CAN get the 50s milkshakes from the lounge connected to it without an ADR, though. We did it on our last trip. Just belly up to the bar and ask for your milkshake of choice. Personally, I would tip the bartender something.

I have gotten a slice of the super yummy mango pie to go from the bar inside Yak & Yeti before. They packaged it up nicely and even had a very nice bag to carry it in. That being said I wonder if you can still get a slice served that way since now they have a version of it on the QS menu...

I have gotten a slice of the super yummy mango pie to go from the bar inside Yak & Yeti before. They packaged it up nicely and even had a very nice bag to carry it in. That being said I wonder if you can still get a slice served that way since now they have a version of it on the QS menu...

My guess is that has to do with it being an outside owned and operated place and not Disney owned and operated.

The name "table" service kind of implies that "to go" won't work. Unless maybe they'll let you take the table as well. :)

How do u know which is which?

No clue as a rule other than reading on here - Magic Kingdom and Studios they are all owned by Disney. Animal Kingdom all other than Yak. Epcot has a few in World Showcase. (My quick bit not necessarily 100% way is - if you cannot find an allergy menu online it is probably owned by an outside company. Yak is an exception since with some digging they do have one.) Yak, Rainforest, and T-Rex are all owned by Landry’s and give preferential treatment even in Disney to people who buy their card.

No clue as a rule other than reading on here - Magic Kingdom and Studios they are all owned by Disney. Animal Kingdom all other than Yak. Epcot has a few in World Showcase. (My quick bit not necessarily 100% way is - if you cannot find an allergy menu online it is probably owned by an outside company. Yak is an exception since with some digging they do have one.) Yak, Rainforest, and T-Rex are all owned by Landry’s and give preferential treatment even in Disney to people who buy their card.

I believe that Rainforest Cafe in AK is also not owned/operated by Disney.

Epcot has a few in World Showcase.
To add, I believe at least one of the Mexican restaurants at Epcot is owned and operated by the same people who run the QS and at least one of the TS restaurants at Coronado Springs resort as well.

Not all the resort TS will do carryout orders. Some will.

As far as Epcot, the restaurants in Mexico, China, Italy, Japan, Morocco and France are operated by third parties. Patina Group (Italy) operates several restaurants in Disney Springs. They will also operate the new Space 220 restaurant. San Angel Inc. (Mexico) operates restaurants at Coronado Springs Resort (except the pool snack bar) plus the bar at Frontera Cucina in Disney Springs. I think they just have the bar, not the whole restaurant.

you can get a milkshake to go at Prime Time, they have a separate bar. Yes, you should tip the bartender. You can't get one to go at Sci-Fi.

The only restaurant at Disney Springs that is actually operated by Disney is D-Luxe Burger. Jock Lindseys (a lounge) is also. As are some of the kiosks.

Last edited:
Unless something has changed recently, the outside Yak and Yeti is NOT Landry's. Name is the same but that's it. It's not just a QS version of the TS (Landry) restaurant.
So not sure it's even the same pie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter