Votes: 62 25.9%
  • agnostic

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • atheist

Votes: 19 7.9%

• Total voters

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Do you believe in an afterlife? Just genuinely curious. It does not have to be religious based, just in general. Please civil comments only and no bashing for any opinion.
šŸ˜‡

yes, this reminds me of a Seinfeld episode , where Elaine boyfreind gets all religious, and he never mentions it to her, she is happy about at first then she thinks about it and gets mad, if he really believes why isnt he telling her, and she ask hiim and he says "your going to hell not me" LOL

Yep - that is what will make this have all been worthwhile!

But doesnā€™t that kind of imply that youā€™re only living a good life and being a good person for a reward? Like if there was no afterlife, you wouldnā€™t bother?

Iā€™m sure thatā€™s way too religious for a discussion and would probably lead to us getting points, so weā€™ll just have to leave it.

*Im not trying to insult you or imply anything so I hope you donā€™t take it that way. If you do, you know Iā€™m really sorry.

I believe after life is here. People live on through all the people they've affected. We are molded and influenced by all the people we interact with. In a way it makes us who we are and what we pass on.

But doesnā€™t that kind of imply that youā€™re only living a good life and being a good person for a reward? Like if there was no afterlife, you wouldnā€™t bother?

Iā€™m sure thatā€™s way too religious for a discussion and would probably lead to us getting points, so weā€™ll just have to leave it.

*Im not trying to insult you or imply anything so I hope you donā€™t take it that way. If you do, you know Iā€™m really sorry.
No offense taken at all. :wave2: I didn't mean it the way you interpreted it though. I wasn't talking about standards of personal conduct and/or on what basis we govern ourselves. I was talking about the inevitable trials and travails of this life. I'm sure you've heard the saying "life is tough and then you die...".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter