Do you decorate inside your camper?

I like your decorations but, as an Appalachian State fan, I had a hard time pressing the like button. :rolleyes1

That was made for me by my mother, she made me curtains, and that was the leftover material. She is a West Virginia fan.

Hi all! We are back from Fort Wilderness and had a great time. Next time, though, we will stay longer and build in more park-free days to enjoy the Fort. Anyway, one of the things we enjoyed at the Fort was riding our bikes and looking at everyone's rigs. Many of the campsites were decorated on the outside and we enjoyed seeing the decorations. That got me wondering if anyone decorates their RV's inside, Disney or otherwise? We have a brand new travel trailer. I love the clean lines inside but it is very neutral and I would like to add some fun and color with rugs, pillows, artwork, etc. Do you decorate inside your camper? The only pictures I have been able to find of decorated campers/RV on pinterest are mostly vintage campers that have been renovated. Those are cool but I would like to see modern campers that are spiced up a little! I really want to make our camper feel like our second home. Anyone care to share pictures of things you may have done to make your camper feel more homey?

Attachments

• Resized_20190114_180242.jpeg
    Resized_20190114_180242.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Resized_20181214_204441.jpeg
    Resized_20181214_204441.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Resized_20190208_221139.jpeg
    Resized_20190208_221139.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Resized_20190103_143630.jpeg
    Resized_20190103_143630.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 24

Tee hee hee, Shawn Mazzerle, the sign above your sofa! I like the blue as an accent color and my husband likes the skull filled with... sweet tea, right? :D

Tee hee hee, Shawn Mazzerle, the sign above your sofa! I like the blue as an accent color and my husband likes the skull filled with... sweet tea, right? :D
Um, yeah. Tea. Actually, our idea for the bar area was something we always admired from movies where someone would offer a drink in a crystal decanter. Old school, but classic. I made the sign to match the mat.

Um, yeah. Tea. Actually, our idea for the bar area was something we always admired from movies where someone would offer a drink in a crystal decanter. Old school, but classic. I made the sign to match the mat.

Attachments

• Resized_20181214_203342.jpeg
    Resized_20181214_203342.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 14

See, that's the kind thing I want to have in our travel trailer. I want it to feel like home and I want there to be a few touches here and there that don't feel like camping, at least on the inside of the camper. I want art work, family pictures, comfy throws, soft rugs, and things like your bar that just add to our comfort and enjoyment. I know it has to be on a small scale but I have started accumulating some things. I will post a few pictures when I'm done. Our camper is at the dealership right now becuase the microwave was acting a little wonky during our trip to Fort Wilderness and they are replacing it.

See, that's the kind thing I want to have in our travel trailer. I want it to feel like home and I want there to be a few touches here and there that don't feel like camping, at least on the inside of the camper. I want art work, family pictures, comfy throws, soft rugs, and things like your bar that just add to our comfort and enjoyment. I know it has to be on a small scale but I have started accumulating some things. I will post a few pictures when I'm done. Our camper is at the dealership right now becuase the microwave was acting a little wonky during our trip to Fort Wilderness and they are replacing it.
Our idea is that this is our Dream Vacation room, so every thing, for the camper, is over the top, but unique from home.
I can't wait to see the pictures. But actually we went the other way, we want the camper to be almost alien to what we have at home. We want it to be our dream vacation away from home, different colors, towels, sheet styles, toys. Jen bought me a $250 chef knife set that stays in the RV. Grill only for camping.

Our idea is that this is our Dream Vacation room, so every thing, for the camper, is over the top, but unique from home.

I can't wait to see the pictures. But actually we went the other way, we want the camper to be almost alien to what we have at home. We want it to be our dream vacation away from home, different colors, towels, sheet styles, toys. Jen bought me a $250 chef knife set that stays in the RV. Grill only for camping.

I guess I should have said "feel homey" instead of "feel like home". I am using red as the primary accent color in the camper and I do not have one iota of red in our house but it feels bright and cheery in the camper. I do want the camper to have a vacation vibe.

Last edited:
That is why our popup is so colorful, I wanted something fun that was different from home. We are looking for a TT Though and I plan on decorating it to make it feel like a vacation home too, and we are toying with the idea of renting it out, so I want something unique too.

Attachments

• IMG_3534.JPG
    IMG_3534.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts