Do you have a favorite cast member?

Patrick at LeCellier is AWESOME!!
I also really love the guy in front of the Buzz Lightyear ride, but I can never remember his name--always joking around with everyone.
There is also a lady by the name of Maria or Marta (can't remember) at the Barnstormer that is ALWAYS nice to my DD--I think she remembers us from our different trips--weird huh?!?!

RICHARDD!! the greater in the grandfloridian!! i absolutely lovee him n he always remembers my name every yearr.

Our favorite cast member works at the Trails End To Go counter. I believe her name is Missy.

I've moved this over to the Theme Park community board.

Thanks,

Knox

There's Art, of course. Given how much time my mother spends talking with him (they even exchange gifts from time to time), he's pretty much a family friend now.
Past that I'd note a couple servers. Titi at the Brown Derby was wonderful, and Samir at the Yauchtsman Steakhouse is great.
We also think highly of Philip, the current manager of the Beach Club.

Minerva - mousekeeping at Poly - she is one amazing woman and we were blessed to have her 3 years in a row!!!

And this one older gentleman (his name escapes me) he works security late night, and they move him around resorts every year, but we will bump into him at least once every trip, and he always remembers us! (we only get to Disney once a year) We have seen him at Poly, Coronado, and POR.

Naturally Art is my favorite. Charlie the bartender at Narcoossees ranks up there a close second, along with Luke a server at Jellyrolls. (although not Disney)...

Jamie in Off Kilter. Why you ask? He plays the bagpipes, of course. There's nothing like a cute guy in a kilt playing the bagpipes.

I'm making sure to look for Patrick when I go to Le Cellier next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!