Do you know anyone with the name Cinderella, for real?

I have known a student by the name of Disney Storey. Yes, the last name was spelled Storey, but pronounced Story ;) but not a Cinderella

I was doing some research on our family history and came across a great, great aunt named Cinderella.

My cousin and his wife wanted to name their daughters after Disney princesses. They have an Aurora, an Annabelle, an Ella. I think everyone is grateful they mostly use normal names inspired by the princesses

I remember reading the original Cinderella in college and her name was Ashpuddle. I probably spelled that wrong, but I think it was originally a German story. A French author rewrote it with the name Cinderella (derived from the original name).

The original thread is over 9 years old already, strange thread to pick as a first post!

My moms name was cinderella. She passed away about 4 years ago. She went by cindy and absolutely hated everyone knowing it was cinderella because nobody would actually believe her. I was amazed that her name was cinderella and I would always ask her and she lived that I loved it so much.

Does it count that I named my daughter Drizella? I always found that name to be so pretty I just couldn't resist.

My cousin named all 3 of her girls after Disney princesses.....after a fashion that is. Aurora, Annabelle, and Ella.

There was a Cinderella living on my floor my freshman year of college. She went by Cindy.

We had a woman who played our church’s bingo named Cinderella Brown. She’s now deceased, but she said her mother absolutely loved that name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter