• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you need a code to get the free dining

rgf207

DIS Veteran
I got the email a while back but when I called CRO, the lady said I needed a 16 digit code which they would validate to get the offer.

Is this true? I just dont want to have to sift through a ton of emails to find the one I need

No private code. This is open to the public. It was actually advertised this Sunday in the Washington Post travel section. This is a great deal and we took advantage of it, but we already had a September trip planned, so this just sweetened our deal.

Yep we have a september trip planned also. how come the lady said I had to give them a code to get this deal? Should I just call back and talk to someone else?

rgf207 said:
Should I just call back and talk to someone else?

Yep! I would definately try to talk to someone else. This promotion is good for everyone! :)

Definately call back to speak to someone else. I got it w/o a problem when I called and I hadn't received the intial pin code email that went out several weeks ago.

I think the public code is YMP. It may be possible that disney only made a certain # of those available and if they're sold out for your time, then you may need to go back to your email to get your private code. I'm guessing that even if the public one was sold out, they maybe had a different allottment for the private onese they sent out before offering the public one??? Does that make sense? Really, I'm just quessing, but that may be why she was asking for YOUR code.

Thanks for all your replies. I called back and spoke to a lady who booked me under the YMP promotion for 8 nights at POR with free dining. I can't wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter