• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you need DL and DCA maps?

safetymom

dis veteran
I picked up some maps of the parks when we were there last week. For the first 5 if you send me your name and address I will send them to you.

Just send me a PM.

safetymom - Got my maps yesterday, thanks!!

JanetRose - I love my Birnbaums! Just remember that a lot of their info is outdated (some by a couple of years) so check here for current info.

Thanks safetymom. What a nice thing to do. This is getting us even more excited for our first ever DL trip in 31 days!

Hehehe, I wouldn't have posted within those five because I don't need maps. I've been to both parks far too many times, I know where everything is by heart! By attractions, of course, I'm still uncertain of where all of the little fast food eateries are located. That's my next map quiz to work on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter