• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you think....

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
they'll do the free dining thing inDecember during the value season portion? I hope so! The only portion of our trip not paid is the dining and I would love for tht part to be knocked off!

I think December is becoming more and more busier because of the great holiday happenings they have going on. I just called Disney today and changed my ressie from December to September so I could take advantage of the free dining plan, saving us 980 dollars. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

i brieflt thought about that but already have my plane tickets.

still waiting for Southwest to release their next batch of dates to purchase my airfare so I am safe.

I highly doubt it. They didn't offer any promos during December last year.

PLEASE NO FREE DINING PLAN IN DECEMBER !!!!!!!

I am so excited to see everyone changing their ressies from December to September !!!!!!!!!

Less crowds when we get there !!!!!!!!!

Come on everyone, go and get the FREE dining plan. Remember, it's FREE !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter