Does anyone else have this problem with HMs

PieInYourEye

<font color=green>Look up while you're in line<br>
I'm constantly looking for Hidden Mickeys EVERYWHERE! Driving down the road, at the mall, at a restaurant, at the grocery store. Sometimes I even see them. :)

Here is my most pathetic HM story:o :

During our visit last June my oldest DD and I noticed that the blister on the top of DH's foot was a Hidden Mickey!!
We are always looking for HM's too and the rest of my family(all the in-laws) always look at us like we're nuts:crazy:

I am a HM addict! Unfortunately for my DW, I also see HMs everywhere. She patiently looks to where I am pointing, gives me a consoling pat on the back and then says, "No, dear, that's just your imagination again!" :o Oh well!

We just adopted a new kitty (white with black spots). Sad but true story -- I've spent hours watching her because I am certain there's a HM somewhere on her fur! :p

Eeyore1954

Your story is adorable about your new kitty. I'm a BIG cat lover!! I'm sure there's probably a HM on him somewhere.

Remember MinnieMoo?

fccbbb6b.jpg

Our dalmatian had a perfect HM on her hip, right next to her tail! She was a sweetie-we miss her! :(

On a lighter note, I found a new (to me) HM in the Pooh ride yesterday-that's always a treat! :D

I don't even look for them they just jump right out and slap me. I don't "look " for them they just seem to be everywhere.

My DS loves looking for HM's. He was checking out a box of Cocoa Puffs last week for a HM!

We look for them too. My Dalmation has one on her head.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!