Does anyone in Australia go to WDW every year!

I have to confess that we have had Disney holidays for the last 4 years - 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (Shanghai this year). Check out my signature block! In 2014 we bought into Disney Vacation Club, so have a good excuse to go often.

DVC members who go every 3 years to WDW.

Wish I could go more often though!!

And ColinA is my hero.... :-) Seriously.

Good work Col. Half your luck Pal.

And as you would know having DVC makes it so much better. Mrs Figment loves it as well!

What dates are you at WDW in December?

I seem to be keeping my record going of at least a Disney trip per year. Not always the US though, and I've never been to WDW!

I'm similar to the previous posters. We do SOMETHING Disney every year. Sometimes twice. As WDW is my least favourite Disney Resort we go but not as frequently as, say, Disneyland.

We will tend to rotate between the US parks, Europe doing the cruises/Disneyland Paris, Tokyo/Hong Kong and now to China early next year followed by the Wonder to Alaska. Disney has actually meant I've traveled to places I never thought I'd visit (such as Iceland on the Disney Magic).

Last edited:
Not every year but since 2010 which was our first Disney experience we have visited DLR and WDW twice each and also done a Disney cruise! Our next trip next year was going to be Disney free but that has changed now so that will be 7 times in 7 years!

We did manage to make a trip to Disney somewhere....at least once every 18 months for about 10 years. We seemed to have missed out on Disney in 2015 and 2016.....but then....my DS is getting over the Disney age. So, we don't have the pressing urge to go....aside from me needing a Disney fix. ;)

I'm averaging one a year since our first visit in 2007 but some years we skipped and then went twice in others to make up for it.

I like mixing up Disney fixes with exploring the world but have managed to have a run of global Disney parks lately from a return to DL in 2011, TDL 2012, DLP 2013, WDW 2014, HKD 2015, skip this year but WDW and SDL in 2017. Wow no wonder my accounts "travel" line blows out!

I've managed a visit to a Disney park every year since 2012 - DLP 2012 & 2013, WDW 2014, DLR 2015 & 2016. WDW was for our honeymoon but the others were short stopovers whilst travelling in Europe or USA. My sister moved from the UK to Boston in 2015 hence the LA stopovers whilst visiting her :)

But none this year :( I'm having my second baby in July which is when I usually visit her. We are planning a big WDW & cruise in September 2019 for my DD's 5th birthday. I'm wondering if I could squeeze in an Aulani trip next year, flights to Hawaii from NZ are so cheap at the moment....

I like mixing up Disney fixes with exploring the world but have managed to have a run of global Disney parks lately from a return to DL in 2011, TDL 2012, DLP 2013, WDW 2014, HKD 2015, skip this year but WDW and SDL in 2017. Wow no wonder my accounts "travel" line blows out!
I may have asked you this already...when will you be at WDW and Shanghai? We're doing those 2 as well this year :)

Unfortunately not every year for me, but more like every other year! I went to WDW in 2013 and 2015, HKDL in 2014, DL in 2015 and have a trip booked for Aug 2017. I'm hoping to do TDL in 2021 (after all the BatB stuff opens!) and HKDL again in either 2021 (for Frozen-land) or 2023 (for Frozen + Marvel-land). One day I'll get to Paris and Shanghai, but I can't plan that far out yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter