Does Anyone know anything about these pins

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about this set of pins that I have from The Disney Store.

url]

Thanks in advance if anyone has knowledge of how old or what a value might be.

I have those. They're what you call "scatter pins" because they're usually worn in multiples, and they were out before pin trading.

I don't think that they're used for trading. They're more of a jewelry item.

remember how long you have had yours and what they might be worth, if anything?

I traded for them myself and I guess I will just have to end up wearing them. Since they don't have Disney on the back, I couldn't trade onto a CM's lanyard, could I?

Our Disney Store had tons and ended up selling them at about $4 for the set during one of the "we'll pay you to take it out of the store" sales.

I hope that you're not disappointed RWethereYet.

I always get tons of compliments on the pins when I wear them.

Consider the set to be part of your "fine jewelry" collection.

(And I love those tiny ears that each of the pins is mounted on.):D

is probably that I traded away a special CM pin that I would not have let go if I had known more about these. My own fault, I know, but the excitement of a pin meet, yadda yadda yadda. The person I was trading with knew exactly what they were doing and exactly what they were getting in return.

I will probably get enjoyment out of wearing these, but I was not looking for jewelry when I made the trade.

Again, I did learn a valuable lesson and have no one to blame but myself.

So, another chapter closed in the pin trading book.

Thanks for all the information guys, I now know exactly what I do and do not have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter