Does anyone know what the activity "Wine and Shine "is on the dream? I noticed it in some recent navigators.

Tammyepolytinkfan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the activity "Wine and Shine " in White Caps is on the dream? I noticed it in some recent navigators posted online on Disney cruiseline blog. I am just curious as to what it is.

Since it is in White Caps, I would guess it is a jewelry presentation with free wine.
Saw it and was thinking the same. If its heald on my cruise, I intend to check it out. Free wine is great, but I love teasing myself with shiny stuff I cannot afford. One of my favorite Disneyland stops was Dianne’s. Such beautiful pieces. I can’t afford most of them, but I can dream.

Sounds like they're replicating Breakfast at Tiffany's. (Hopefully replicating and not replacing!)

On our NYE cruise on the Dream, both the Wine and Shine and Breakfast at Tiffany's were on the Navigator. I did not go to Wine and Shine, but I loved the event at Tiffany's.

On our NYE cruise on the Dream, both the Wine and Shine and Breakfast at Tiffany's were on the Navigator. I did not go to Wine and Shine, but I loved the event at Tiffany's.

What did the Tiffany's event consist of?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter