Does anyone know where to get...

K

kandj2

Does anyone know where to get those brita water bottle straps? Does anyone know a good alternative to the straps that are for the brita water bottles. The water at disney is so yucky I have to have filtered and I figured these are a good solution. I just dont know how we are going to carry them.

Only 17 more days!

:) K

When I was at WDW last Nov. I brought my Brita bottle and found the bottle straps at WS at Epcot worked fine (I think I bought it somewhere near Canada). They have an adjustable strap that fit around the middle of the bottle. I think they're $3 or $3.50. Hope this helps.

The bottle straps they sell in the parks work great. When we went my son bought one from each park for a souvenier. They are still very handy at home and it's a great way to remember a wonderful trip.

When DH and I were at WDW in Sept., we bought the Disney insulated water bottle holders at a cart in AK. They come in several designs and have a clear plastic sport bottle for the water. We took out the bottle and put the Brita bottle in instead. It worked very well and the water stayed cold longer. I think they were about $10. It may seem like a lot to spend, but we use them at home, too. Plus, we could put pins on the strap.

Thank you everyone for the info! You guys are so nice! I will wait till I get down there - it looks like I will have lots of choices!
:) Kerry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter