Does anyone need park maps? I'm going this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
I'm Headed to DL this Sunday, as per usual. I'm happy to send maps to the first two people that contact me (DM is preferred). If you'd like park maps, please let me know how many and for which parks. I can send up to four in whatever combination you choose (e.g., two for DL, two for CA). Let me know!

Darn it. Although we go to WDW a lot this March will be our first DL trip and for my birthday. Being old I like an actual map. Anywhere I can get them ahead of time?

I can get people maps. I may not be back at the parks until Valentine’s Day, though, so I couldn’t send them until after that.

ETA: I do have one Disneyland map in my car right now - we never actually opened it so it’s unwrinkled in that respect, but it did get folded over twice. I could pop that in an envelope and mail it with a regular stamp... but there’s no DCA map to go with it.

Last edited:
If anyone knows a way to download a map, and print it, can you pass that I go along? I doubt I’ll be on the ball enough to catch the map magic mailings from HydroGuy. ;)

I’m planning a mom/daughter trip with my 8th grader after she finishes school this year. One on one time is precious in a household of 9 kids! I’d love to let her pre-plan and let the excitement build.
Thanks!
Becky

If anyone knows a way to download a map, and print it, can you pass that I go along? I doubt I’ll be on the ball enough to catch the map magic mailings from HydroGuy. ;)

I’m planning a mom/daughter trip with my 8th grader after she finishes school this year. One on one time is precious in a household of 9 kids! I’d love to let her pre-plan and let the excitement build.
Thanks!
Becky
If you go to this link for the DLR website it'll have the maps to download and print: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/map/

If anyone is going in the next couple of months, I'd love a map of each park. Our family is taking our first DLR trip this summer and having actual park maps ahead of time would be awesome and honestly, really fun for my kids to begin studying! I'm happy to reimburse postage! PM if you can do this and thank you!

I can get people maps. I may not be back at the parks until Valentine’s Day, though, so I couldn’t send them until after that.

ETA: I do have one Disneyland map in my car right now - we never actually opened it so it’s unwrinkled in that respect, but it did get folded over twice. I could pop that in an envelope and mail it with a regular stamp... but there’s no DCA map to go with it.
I really don’t care about folded, and we are not going until March 7. I was going o try to find one online and print it. We know WDW so well it will be odd to not know where everything is.

If anyone is going in the next couple of months before May I’d love a map of each park if possible as well. I’d reimburse postage. Thanks to those who are offering.

We are taking our first ever trip to Disneyland this June. We are WDW veterans and this Disneyland thing is confusing me. We would love maps ahead of time to look at things and plan. Would reimburse for postage as well or be willing to pick up any for people when we do go in June.

Ok, so what I’m going to do is grab about 10 of each map on Tuesday and then I’ll contact the people who posted here and see who wants one and get addresses and whatever. I should be able to send them out by Friday.

I don’t need postage reimbursement, btw.

Ok, so what I’m going to do is grab about 10 of each map on Tuesday and then I’ll contact the people who posted here and see who wants one and get addresses and whatever. I should be able to send them out by Friday.

I've already been in touch with BethA, cassie58 and momof2n2 and will send them all maps tomorrow.

Ok so I’d love a real map if each park instead of downloading it, if any are available for me!

Becky

An idea for those who offered to reimburse postage: save those stamps to send out some maps after you return from your own DLR trips! Maps are so easy to grab and take home. And, as you can see here, it's an easy way to make magic for other DISers who are planning their own trips. :)

And, Skyegirl1999: Thank you for sending out the pixie dust!

Last edited:

That would be awesome! Thanks!!!!

Thank you sooooooooo very much :D You have no idea what this means :)

The DL and DCA guidemaps are online. I think I printed them from the Disneyland website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!