Does anyone need park maps? I'm going this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, so what I’m going to do is grab about 10 of each map on Tuesday and then I’ll contact the people who posted here and see who wants one and get addresses and whatever. I should be able to send them out by Friday.

I don’t need postage reimbursement, btw.

Thank you!! We don't have a color printer and having the actual maps would be such a magical touch for my kids! I'm happy to pay it forward after our trip.

Ok, so what I’m going to do is grab about 10 of each map on Tuesday and then I’ll contact the people who posted here and see who wants one and get addresses and whatever. I should be able to send them out by Friday.

I don’t need postage reimbursement, btw.

Skyegirl - Thank you so much for offering to do this. If there aren't too many others in front of me, I'd love a map of each park. It would help a ton with my planning for our April trip.

WDW pro but just checking out the DL boards and saw your post. I don't need maps but just wanted to say this is REALLY nice of you! I bet people greatly appreciate you doing this!

Ok, I think I sent a message to everyone who had commented on this thread, but if anyone else wants maps, send me your address by Wednesday and I'll send them out by Friday!

My batch went out this morning... I grabbed a few more than I realized, so I still have 5-6 sets left if anyone wants them.

My batch went out this morning... I grabbed a few more than I realized, so I still have 5-6 sets left if anyone wants them.

I'm new to the boards, but is there any way I could get a set? We're heading out next month and my 5 yo has never been. He loves maps!

Hello, it was suggested that I post here (I made my first plea in the community forum). My daughter would like to use a map from DisneyLand for a school project due later this month. Does anyone have an extra they might send her?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the boards, but is there any way I could get a set? We're heading out next month and my 5 yo has never been. He loves maps!

Hello, it was suggested that I post here (I made my first plea in the community forum). My daughter would like to use a map from DisneyLand for a school project due later this month. Does anyone have an extra they might send her?
Yeah, message me your addresses and I can send them out tomorrow.

Thanks! I’ll message as soon as I figure out how. My son is going to be so happy!
I think maybe you need to post more first? Normally when I click on someone's name, "start a conversation" is an option, but that's not showing up for you. Since you have to post a certain number of times to be eligible to add a profile picture, I'm thinking the same thing may apply to messaging...

But normally you'd click the person's name and then "start a conversation," so once you can do that, feel free!

I think maybe you need to post more first? Normally when I click on someone's name, "start a conversation" is an option, but that's not showing up for you. Since you have to post a certain number of times to be eligible to add a profile picture, I'm thinking the same thing may apply to messaging...

But normally you'd click the person's name and then "start a conversation," so once you can do that, feel free!

Thanks for the explanation! I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong.

Ok, I think I sent a message to everyone who had commented on this thread, but if anyone else wants maps, send me your address by Wednesday and I'll send them out by Friday!

Thank you, Skye! We got our maps today and my kids were so happy (I kept it a surprise). You brought magic to us early. Thanks for your kindness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter