Does CVS sell seasonal Disney plushies every year?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I read in several collector books that CVS has exclusive Disney seasonal character plushies released every year and I want to know if it's true? I do know that CVS sells other plushies that are non-Disney as their signature holiday items during Christmas and I wonder if CVS does the same thing for Disney every year?

I used to spend a lot of time wandering my local CVS while my kid was at Tae Kwon Do next door.

You are pretty much always guaranteed to see Disney and (especially) Peanuts merchandise every Halloween and Christmas at CVS — decorations, plushes, aniamted scens and charatcers, etc. The items vary greatly from year to year, I don't think they make up a "collection" with annual editions or anything (at least not that I noticed). bUt they are collectibles in the sense that people buy them and throw them on eBay for more $$$.

Google image serach for CVS Halloween Mickey Mouse

Google image serach for CVS Christmas Mickey Mouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter