Does Disney usually do discounts into mid April

stephdig

Earning My Ears
Wondering if history shows they do any type of discount into April. Trip will be right before Easter next year. Im trying to figure out what the smartest move is. I was thinking package but no idea if they will have a package deal then so maybe room is gonna be the discount to get. Ideas suggestions. Its been a long time since i have been their with my kids 8 yrs lol.
The decisions are so hard which resort for value or do i go moderate resort. If the discount is really good is deluxe resort even on the map cost wise. Why is it so difficult to figure out lol

Wondering if history shows they do any type of discount into April. Trip will be right before Easter next year. Im trying to figure out what the smartest move is. I was thinking package but no idea if they will have a package deal then so maybe room is gonna be the discount to get. Ideas suggestions. Its been a long time since i have been their with my kids 8 yrs lol.
The decisions are so hard which resort for value or do i go moderate resort. If the discount is really good is deluxe resort even on the map cost wise. Why is it so difficult to figure out lol

This will give you an idea as to past discounts. You can see what was offered and when going back to 2015.

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#year2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!