Does DL have anything like this?

rlyrehc

Mouseketeer
Hi. Let me start by saying that I LOVE my husband's company. This past May they chose to have a conference at WDW, in Feb. he had to be in Paris (where I also tagged along for a trip to DL Paris) and we just found out that the same conference that was in WDW last year is in Anaheim this June. Is this the ideal company or what?!?

Now here is what I'd like to find out. Every time that we go to WDW I try to plan something out of the ordinary that is exciting. (For example, we have done the Hoop De Doo Review, the illuminations cruise, the wishes cruise, the Grand One Fireworks cruise, dinner on the terrace at the Rose and Crown Pub, etc.) Is there anything like that at DL that I can plan. Any help would be appreciated. THanks.

I would recomend balcony seating for Fantasmic. Its $59 per person, and is limited to 21 people. Its a very special feeling to sit up above everyone and watch the show. They price includes a dessert buffet. Because seating is so limited, you need to call exactly one month before the day you want seating, at 8 am sharp. Seats are gone in a matter of minutes.

The Fatasmic blancony is about the only thing simular to what you are mentioning. But just wanted to mention it is not a true 30 days. It is 1 months (for say June 26 call May 26th) and start calling at 7:55 and keep hitting redial until you get through.

Also if going June 26th or after you can also try for PS/ADR at Blue Bayou, the table service restaurant "inside" Pirates. Pirates will be down until June 26, so the resturant is also closed until then.

hlbtimes2 said:
I would recomend balcony seating for Fantasmic. Its $59 per person, and is limited to 21 people. Its a very special feeling to sit up above everyone and watch the show. They price includes a dessert buffet. Because seating is so limited, you need to call exactly one month before the day you want seating, at 8 am sharp. Seats are gone in a matter of minutes.

I assumed the dessert buffet seating would be like trying to get PS for Cinderella's Royal Table at WDW. So I called the DLH Concierge two weeks ago to find out. They told me as long as I called within a couple of days of that one month window I should be fine with seat availability. I don't think I'll trust that answer. I'm calling first thing exactly one month before. :thumbsup2

Good idea. There is alternate riverside Fantasmic seating that holds a lot more people than the balcony. That might be what they are referring to, but even that sells out pretty quickly. Make sure to tell them that you want the balcony. Check the Disneyland calendar to see what the hours are on the days you will be there; DL closes early sometimes in June for grad nights, in which case there will be no Fantasmic that day. The calendar will tell you the show times, so if there is a 9:00 and 10:30 showing and you happen to miss out on getting PS for the first one, you might be able to get the second one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter