Does everyone know your name??? 18 nights at RPR & HHN....A 2016 Trip Report......

I know I'm late jumping on this thread but I am throughly enjoying your trip report. You both seem like such wonderful people and I laugh whenever I hear some of your English terms such a parasol.

Tom, I have to say you have the whitest legs I have ever seen lol. You guys must use SPF 70 sunblock.

I also wanted to ask if you have any Facebook groups/pages for your trip reports? I would love to hear more about your adventures.

You and your husband look so happy together. I hope my fiancé and I are as happy as you when we are together for 25 years.

I loved your TR so much!! It really does almost feel like we were there too, the way that you describe everything. I even started to feel sad with you when it was time to leave. lol That is always the most solemn time, on the way back to the airport. We leave in 153 days, and reading your reports has gotten me so excited to stay at RPR, and much better prepared thanks to all of your tips. I can't wait to soak it all in! Thanks again for a wonderful TR!!

Finally caught up on your great trip report. As always a fantastic journal of your time at Universal. The pictures are beautiful and you have so many great ideas for things to do.

You and Tom have to be the happiest couple I have seen in travel pictures. The genuine love that you share is so evident in your pictures. A double celebration next year of your anniversary and birthday will be reason enough to plan some special things to do to celebrate.

I agree with you whole heartedly on Universal being your happy place. It's mine too. I love the hotels and all the staff in hotels and in parks. I always feel welcome and safe there.

What a special treat to stay in the suite. The pictures were awesome.

I enjoyed meeting you as well. You are as lovely in person as you are in your trip reports. I was lucky the day we met as I was able to meet Mac too. She is as fun and sweet in person as she is on the phone. Great luck to meet you both in one day. Was sorry not to meet Keisha and her Mister, maybe next year. Was sorry I didn't get to meet your Tom. Tell your camera man he did a great job.

Fantastic TR! Do we really have to wait until next fall for another??
May I ask what types of gifts you get for the club staff? I would love to do so when we stay at HRH in January, but I wasn't sure what they are allowed to accept?

Aww. What a great report. I'd like to say hello to ya in person one of these days. Great pictures as always, and nice that you had a great ride home. We'll tell ya how Universal looks next week. I decided we should try the Portifino for an early breakfast before checking into our Sea World hotel. That AP is still burning in my pocketbook, so we'll park at CityWalk for free and take the stroll or hopefully hop on a boat.

Thanks Lynne.......always glad to read folks enjoy my sometimes ramblings........hope you have a lovely trip coming up.........:thumbsup2

I know I'm late jumping on this thread but I am throughly enjoying your trip report. You both seem like such wonderful people and I laugh whenever I hear some of your English terms such a parasol.

Tom, I have to say you have the whitest legs I have ever seen lol. You guys must use SPF 70 sunblock.

I also wanted to ask if you have any Facebook groups/pages for your trip reports? I would love to hear more about your adventures.

You and your husband look so happy together. I hope my fiancé and I are as happy as you when we are together for 25 years.

Lol......everyone says how white we both are usually........we used to use factor 75 when we first visited back in 07, now I'm down to a factor 30...... haven't burned yet, so will stick with that one........I laughed so much about 5 years ago when a tiny little black lady told us we were the whitest white folks she had ever seen........I knew what she meant.

I'm one of the few folks left that doesn't use any social media.....no Facebook......none of my friends do either, we all still communicate the old fashioned ways........lol........

Thank you for the lovely compliments........I'm so glad you enjoyed reading..........yep, 27 years together and still as happy as we should be.......we think we are so lucky to have each other and our son..........I'm sure you'll be the same........:wave2:

I loved your TR so much!! It really does almost feel like we were there too, the way that you describe everything. I even started to feel sad with you when it was time to leave. lol That is always the most solemn time, on the way back to the airport. We leave in 153 days, and reading your reports has gotten me so excited to stay at RPR, and much better prepared thanks to all of your tips. I can't wait to soak it all in! Thanks again for a wonderful TR!!

What a lovely thing to say! Thank you so much and I'm so heartened to hear you enjoyed reading along.......I truly hope you have a wonderful trip too........please come back and tell us all about it......we love to hear how folks enjoy RP and Universal..........

It is so sad to leave, we are so lucky to be able to go back every year, but thank you for the lovely comments......I do appreciate it.........:wave2:

Finally caught up on your great trip report. As always a fantastic journal of your time at Universal. The pictures are beautiful and you have so many great ideas for things to do.

You and Tom have to be the happiest couple I have seen in travel pictures. The genuine love that you share is so evident in your pictures. A double celebration next year of your anniversary and birthday will be reason enough to plan some special things to do to celebrate.

I agree with you whole heartedly on Universal being your happy place. It's mine too. I love the hotels and all the staff in hotels and in parks. I always feel welcome and safe there.

What a special treat to stay in the suite. The pictures were awesome.

I enjoyed meeting you as well. You are as lovely in person as you are in your trip reports. I was lucky the day we met as I was able to meet Mac too. She is as fun and sweet in person as she is on the phone. Great luck to meet you both in one day. Was sorry not to meet Keisha and her Mister, maybe next year. Was sorry I didn't get to meet your Tom. Tell your camera man he did a great job.

Thanks so much Robo.......I was so happy to meet you this year........Tom is happy to hear you enjoyed what we're predominantly his pictures......lol.......

I'm glad you feel the same with Universal........it truly is a remarkable place and we feel so at home at RP....and yes, the suite was very special........

Tom and I are very lucky and feel very blessed with our relationship, so many folks ask how we do it.........answer is simple....it's easy........we're just happy together :hug:..........awww......bit too mushy........lol......I know you know what I mean........

I'm so glad you enjoyed reading and hope we can meet up again next year for a longer time..........:wave2:

Fantastic TR! Do we really have to wait until next fall for another??
May I ask what types of gifts you get for the club staff? I would love to do so when we stay at HRH in January, but I wasn't sure what they are allowed to accept?

Thank you so much........I'm so glad you enjoyed it........I do think I ramble on at times......lol........

Staff can accept any gifts really. This year for Club Staff and Front Desk we took in a whole bunch of Lindt and British chocolate and candies......that always goes down well. And we give cash gifts to the staff members that we got closer too. Always appreciated. Along with gift bags with Yankee Candle and Bath and Body Products in too for the ladies. Other staff members we get more personal gifts too.

Again, glad you enjoyed reading along........:goodvibes

Fantastic report as always, have really enjoyed it. Agree you both look so happy in all the photos.

Thanks so much :D

Glad you enjoyed reading my sometimes ramblings, and thank you for the nice comments.........:wave2:

So sad your trip report is over..:sad: I even went back and re-read some of it (apparently I love what you call rambling).:rotfl:

I'm so tempted, I just got an offer of $150 off a quick trip to the Celebration of Harry Potter, but despite the great price they offered the 6 hour flight and cost of that is very difficult to manage....I live way out in the wild, wild west in the middle of nowhere AND I'm dog sitting :dog:this month. Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself that I shouldn't be upset at not going? Guess I'll just have to read Schumi's reports over and over until the next one later this year.:sad2:

Schumi, I'm so bad about commenting, but know that I enjoy each and every post. I'm sure it's a lot of work to create a trip report as good as this. Your effort is greatly appreciated and has provided much enjoyment and helpful information. Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us!

So sad your trip report is over..:sad: I even went back and re-read some of it (apparently I love what you call rambling).:rotfl:

I'm so tempted, I just got an offer of $150 off a quick trip to the Celebration of Harry Potter, but despite the great price they offered the 6 hour flight and cost of that is very difficult to manage....I live way out in the wild, wild west in the middle of nowhere AND I'm dog sitting :dog:this month. Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself that I shouldn't be upset at not going? Guess I'll just have to read Schumi's reports over and over until the next one later this year.:sad2:

Oh what a shame you won't get to the Potter fun.........you never know what's round the corner and you may get sooner than you think........I hope so anyway!

I do ramble a lot........lol.......but so glad you enjoyed reading along, thank you for the lovely comments........:D

Schumi, I'm so bad about commenting, but know that I enjoy each and every post. I'm sure it's a lot of work to create a trip report as good as this. Your effort is greatly appreciated and has provided much enjoyment and helpful information. Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us!

Lol........I appreciate the sentiments, I really do.........but it's lovely to see your comments and again, I'm so glad you enjoyed reading along with us.........:wave2:

Another fabulous trip report- amazing pics and a great read. Honestly - you should write reports on all your travels - we would all follow along. :flower:
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Yearpixiedust:

Another fabulous trip report- amazing pics and a great read. Honestly - you should write reports on all your travels - we would all follow along. :flower:
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Yearpixiedust:

Why thank you kindly......you make me blush!!

Glad you enjoyed it too.......we did have a wonderful Christmas and New Year thanks, hope you did too........:wave2:

I loved reading your trip report! I'm sad it's over. :) So cool that you were able to stay in the Presidential Suite for 4 nights!!! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing your trip and all the tips and info with us.

I'll be doing my 2nd Universal trip at the end of January and your trip report has me pretty excited.

I loved reading your trip report! I'm sad it's over. :) So cool that you were able to stay in the Presidential Suite for 4 nights!!! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing your trip and all the tips and info with us.

I'll be doing my 2nd Universal trip at the end of January and your trip report has me pretty excited.

How fabulous you have another trip and this month too!!! Not too long to wait now........:thumbsup2

Thank you........yes, we loved that suite.......enjoyed every second.......so comfy........I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed reading my ramblings, we are always so sad when our trip isn't over, but writing it all up kinda brings it back a little bit more, and always nice when folks enjoy it..........hope you have a fabulous trip to Universal this month..........:wave2:

I came here specifically to see if you by chance had another TR and you did! Needless to say my squeal of "YES" at work did not go over well with my co-workers. I'm in the mist of planning another trip for our family in Oct and can't wait! Thank you so much for always providing such details to your TR's. I can't wait to start reading them :-)

I came here specifically to see if you by chance had another TR and you did! Needless to say my squeal of "YES" at work did not go over well with my co-workers. I'm in the mist of planning another trip for our family in Oct and can't wait! Thank you so much for always providing such details to your TR's. I can't wait to start reading them :-)

Lol.......that made me laugh..........and thank you for the lovely compliment.......I'll take it with pleasure.......::yes::

Great to see you back.........and a trip to look forward to........yay!! Hope you enjoy reading anyway.........:wave2:

OmegaWife5, now that you have finished schumi's 2016 trip, you'll have another one in about 8 months to read as she reruns again in September!

I got a little lost in life, so glad I found my way back to finish reading this wonderful report! I look forward to your TR every year, you always seem to have so much fun and find new things to do, while also visiting some fantastic favorites!

Thank you for sharing your vacations with us!

Maria :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!