Does it show anywhere if something is included on DDP?

lauritagoddess

Doin' the Plush Rush
Like with snacks. I know some people have been able to get rice krispy treats or other snacks not listed on the DDP. Do you just have to ask if you're not sure or does it indicate anywhere at the CS or snack cart/counter?

Also curious, the half ribs/half chicken combo at Cosmic Rays, is that okay on the DDP as one CS credit? Just curious since it's twice as expensive as the other meals.

Thanks. :)

What I found was it was really what the CM was feeling for the day. I was able to use a snakc credit one day for water at one cart and at the same cart the next day I was not. I did notice that on some of the carts it will have the DP symbol next to the items you can get using a snack credit. I don't understand why you can buy a water at one cart and the cart next to it won't let you but I would recommend looking at the sign to find the DP symbol. But if all else fails ask!

Yes you can get the ribs for one c/s! Have a great trip!

Water is always permitted as a snack with the dining plan. I found some of the carts in the Disney-MGM studios had computer issues and weren't always able to accomodate MYW Dining guests.

Otherwise ask the cashier. Some resorts allow items like cookies for snacks.

milmore104 said:
I don't understand why you can buy a water at one cart and the cart next to it won't let you but I would recommend looking at the sign to find the DP symbol. But if all else fails ask!

Yes you can get the ribs for one c/s! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter