Does Jersey Week Affect Crowds At Universal

Disney Talker

<font color=navy>WDW AND USF ADDICT<br><font color
We are going Nov 8-17th and wondered if what the WDW people call "Jersey Week" has an affect on the crowds at Universal/IOA too?? This is also over Veterans Day Holiday weekend, anyone have an info on this weekend previously and how crowded it was ..thanks for any info

Disney Talker- I believe Jersey Week is the week that begins Monday the 4th, so you will be catching the tail end of it. So will we!!:)

Thanks for the info...

How crowded is it?? Is it summer crowded or Easter crowded, just so I have some idea on how crowded Jersey Week does get.....Any comparisions would be good here, been many times of the year so i can picture it pretty well as crowd examples...

NJ schools are closed Nov 7 & 8 (thurs and Fri) for the NJEA teachers convention in AC NJ. Some NJ schools are also closed for Veterans day which is Mon, Nov 11th. People try to incorporate these days into their vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter