Does National have a car seat or shuld I bring one?

Hawk

DIS Veteran
We are picking up a rental at National from TPA to WDW. Do they have an infant car seat or do I have to bring one?

Thanks for your help.

Hawk

National has them to rent.. I am not sure how much they cost though, I think around 5.00 a day? You may be able to find this out on the website. Some Chrysler Minivans (not sure about what car class you rented) have built in child seats, but they will not work for infants who have to be seated in a rear facing position.

I would definitely bring your own. We thought the price (over $6.00 per day through Alamo) was outrageous so we just checked our dd's booster seat with our luggage. It wasn't a problem, just put a tag on it and secure the strap/harness with tape of some sort (we used duct tape).

Maybe it was the luck of the draw - but the last and only time I used one of National's it just seemed so "flimsy"....KWIM?...and it was FILTHY to boot!! It bugged me out the whole trip.... Better safe in yours then sorry in theirs....

If you need an infant seat, the carrier type, car rental companies don't provide those. They only provide car seats for older children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter