Does the Bike Barn rent "scooters"?

StampMom

<font color=9999FF>MK will always be the "real" WD
We visited FW for the first time in February, and had a totally amazing time! While we were there, I noticed several people riding around on these zippy little "scooter" type things. I'm not really sure how to describe them, except that they were motorized, and had either 2 or 3 wheels. I can't remember whether the riders stood up or sat down. I know I'm not making myself very clear -- does anyone know what I'm talking about? (It was definitely a "recreational" knd of scooter, as opposed to an ECV.)

I'm wondering if they rent those at the Bike Barn, or if the people I saw must have brought their own. Any thoughts?

We have a little electric scooter--the City Bug, I think--that we sometimes take with us. It looks like an old-fashioned red kids scooter with a seat. You may have seen something like that. I don't think they are available for rent.

11 days!!!

Thanks for your reply, corgi! I just looked up a picture of the City Bug scooter, and that's exactly what I was talking about! Too bad they don't rent them at FW -- they look like a lot of fun, but I don't think I could justify the expense of buying one, since I doubt we'd use it much other than at FW. Oh well, at least my curiousity is satisfied!!

(BTW, I'm soooo jealous that you're only 11 days away from your next trip!! Have a great time!)

I know what you mean! It was one of those impulse purchases that wasn't really worth the money to us. Oh, well, it is fun at FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter