Does this make sense for dinner 12/30?

disyidkid

Earning My Ears
We'll be at MK on 12/30 and want to take a dinner break. We've eaten at Tony's before so thought we would try a monorail hotel restaurant. We couldn't get anything at California Grill till 8:45 which is a little too late for us, so I was thinking about going to Kona around 7:00PM. Does that make sense? are there any restaurants in Grand Floridian that won't cost an outrageous fortune?

Also, what time should we get our spot for the parade?

Thanks!!!

we've enjoyed the buffet at 1900 PF at the GF twice. Also if you hop the boat instead of the monorail whispering canyon at the Wl it great. So is the Hoop Dee Doo Revue.

Kona is a great choice. Excellent food, fast and friendly service and prices that are far better than you'd find for the same quality anywhere at WDW that I can think of.

Folks on the attractions board might be able to help more about times for the parade. Are you talking about the afternoon parade or Spectromagic?

I wasn't that big a fan of 1900 PF in the GF; but maybe that's because I had just been soaked in a rainstorm as much as anything else. It's a pretty basic buffet and the food is as good as you'd get anyplace similar. The dining room seemed a little tired, though.

Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary is more fun, but you have to be in the mood for a MUCH noisier environment.

We had a great time at the Hoop Dee Doo Review last week. It's easy to get to from the MK on the boat, but be preared for a lengthy trip back to anywhere if your show finishes after the launches stop running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter