Does this work?

Canadian Harmony

DIS Veteran
We're taking a two day break during our Disney week, and planning on hitting USH for one of those days. The second day I thought we could do Harry Potter World in the morning then make our way over to:

The LA Zoo - worth it?

Autry Museum - worth it?

Griffith Observatory - DEFINATELY want to do this.

Is the Zoo a half-day thing, or should we just skip it and go across the street and spend the rest of the day at Griffith Park instead?

just a thought, do you have a 2 day USH park ticket, as Harry Potterland is not a stand alone park, you need the full USH park ticket even if you only want to go to Harry Potter Land.

Oh yeah, I knew that. I would find the 2day ticket a better deal for us than a one-day ticket, and we can get them online, so no worries there.

The zoo is pretty good and pretty close to the Observatory. Not sure what else you plan in Griffith Park. I'd say the Observatory is a 2-3 hour chunk depending on what you want to do there.

PHXscuba

A half day at USH and then the Observatory will fill a whole day. The LA Zoo is okay, but nothing amazing, and can also be done in a half day. Autry Museum is also cool but only a couple hours stop for my kids. My dad, however, could spend the whole day there!

Awesome! The Autry will be for DH for sure and we all would like the Observatory I think. I think it’ll be a full day but a good one with lots to see and do.

We’re returning the car that evening at the Katella Enterprise so we may just have dinner at Garden Walk (?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!