Does Walgreens have exclusive Marvel action figures?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I noticed that some Marvel action figures are being exclusively sold at Walgreens and I would like to know if it is true? Because recently I gained an interest in a Moon Knight action figure that is sold as a Walgreens Exclusive and I want to know if the Walgreens Exclusive Marvel action figures are very sought after and does Walgreens put them on clearance for really cheap. I want to send my dad out to Walgreens to see if they have a Moon Knight action figure so Dad can give it to me as an early birthday present

I noticed that some Marvel action figures are being exclusively sold at Walgreens and I would like to know if it is true? Because recently I gained an interest in a Moon Knight action figure that is sold as a Walgreens Exclusive and I want to know if the Walgreens Exclusive Marvel action figures are very sought after and does Walgreens put them on clearance for really cheap. I want to send my dad out to Walgreens to see if they have a Moon Knight action figure so Dad can give it to me as an early birthday present
Walgreens exclusives are real. I would imagine at this point the price of that Moon Knight figure has gotten pretty high given the current Disney+ series.

I looked at the Walgreens website to see if they have the Moon Knight figure and to my surprise it's not even listed on the website. But all the website mentions is "Coming Soon" and so I don't know what to do. I have two Walgreens in my town and so i'm tempted to call the Walgreens that's closer to me and ask if they have Moon Knight figures. Would it be smart to call Walgreens and ask?

I looked at the Walgreens website to see if they have the Moon Knight figure and to my surprise it's not even listed on the website. But all the website mentions is "Coming Soon" and so I don't know what to do. I have two Walgreens in my town and so i'm tempted to call the Walgreens that's closer to me and ask if they have Moon Knight figures. Would it be smart to call Walgreens and ask?
You can call and ask, but I think your chances of success may not good. The figure was released a while ago and I think they only send one or two figs to each store.

Sometimes the website will say “coming soon” if the figure is in the process of being re-manufactured. Sometimes it will just say “coming soon” as a default to the figure being sold out. Also, they just released promo images for new MK figures that are based on the Disney+ series, so that could be what they mean by “coming soon.”

If you are looking for a specific figure, your best bet is to check out eBay or local comic shops. I like checking LCSs because they always need the support/help.

Has any Walgreens gotten new Moon Knight figures in yet? I am curious to know and will there also be a Moon Knight figure as Steven Grant/Marc Spector that will also be exclusive to Walgreens as well?

So today I thought I might've had a chance because Dad made an announcement that he was gonna do errands tomorrow and pick up groceries and so I asked Dad if he could check Walgreens to see if they had my Moon Knight figure because Walgreens is right next to the supermarket but in the end he told me no and it broke my heart. My mother told me she contacted Walgreens customer service about my Moon Knight figure via email and she hasn't gotten a response from Walgreens about it yet. I am so sad that I cannot find anything Moon Knight except my poster which I have asked Mom if I could cut out Moon Knight's face and put it in a figure picture frame and she said it might be alright to do which is why the poster hasn't been put up on my room door yet. Once again I get the feeling to call Walgreens and ask if they have the Moon Knight figure yet but I'm afraid they will say no

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter