Does Windsor Hills still merit a “We Looooove...” thread?

Does Windsor Hills still merit a “We Looooove...” thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PulsarIII

Mouseketeer
Windsor Hills doesn’t seem to get as many inquiries as it did in the past. Talk of setting up a WH need to know and what’s going on thread, here at Orlando Hotels and Attractions has come up several times in the past. The interest always seemed to be there, but it never made it to establishment.
If the poll or comments on this thread shows that Windsor Hills still deserves to have one place to find ALL MOST of what you need to know about WH, I will collect current DATA and activate the thread as soon I have the basic package ready for posting.
G’day
III

we been many times and love the quiet, our family loves orange lake and bonnet creek now, but they all have great qualities.

I would say that it belongs in the Hotel Accommodation Review sub-forum, that's where I would go for information on specific lodging locations.

We just stayed at Windsor Hills last month with a multi-generational group. The cost of staying on property was simply too high for this trip. So having a thread could be convenient to those feeling priced out of Disney resorts.

I would say that it belongs in the Hotel Accommodation Review sub-forum, that's where I would go for information on specific lodging locations.

Thanks you for this suggestion. I checked it out and it is to be used for hotel & accommodations reviews only. This thread will not be a review. It will be providing detailed information such as Windsor Hills IS NOT A RESORT, types of accommodations, parking information, Clubhouse amenities and much more.
G'day
III

After a week the thread & poll reflects my original feeling that WH popularly has dropped quite a bit. Even though the poll shows around 88% support; with such a small DATA sample, it is somewhat of a Soft DATA Point. The poll has a few more days to go; perhaps the DATA will look more reliable by then.
G'day
III

The poll closed with 90% positive results. The lack of attention for this thread shows there may not be too much “Looove” for Windsor Hill in the Orlando Hotels and Attractions community. I have collected a lot of basic nice to know information that could help renters, be better informed about WH that could help them decide if their vacation expectations likely will be met or not with what Windsor Hills has to offer.
OBTW: I don’t plan to put much Looove or Love in the thread. :) I will start with less information for the initial release, and if the thread doesn’t die in the first week or two, I’ll add additional information, with growth space that allows for more details. Plan A is to go active before the end of this month.
G'day
III

omniscientmommy
It isn't linked to anything.

After many tries to use (quote) and getting WH I quoted, I settled for copy & past.
Thanks for the heads-up. The "Link Is Now Active). :banana:
G'day
Pulsar

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!