• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!

that is exciting vellamint:cool: have a wonderful trip and don't forget to come back and tell us all about it:D

katypop:D

decided around Halloween which for me IS spur of the moment....a friend of mine loves Disney as much as I do (neither hubby is as excited about it as we are) and she is a DVC OWNER....yeah.....2 more women later (total of 4) and there we go.....

cant wait

cant believe it

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Can ya tell I am excited or what!!!!)

(PS. said as a mantra "I will not miss my kids, I will not miss my kids")

If you don't mind me asking- how long is your stay going to be? You probably wouldn't still be there by the time I arrive (arriving late on the 19th- so technically not really there till 20th)?

That's great that you have company with you! I really wish my friend could have came too (same situation- neither of our husbands as interested as WE are- she's always wanted to go all her life also and also has only been to Disneyland- just like I was before our first recent trip to WDW!) but unfortunately she's unable to come. :(

(PS. said as a mantra "I will not miss my kids, I will not miss my kids")
Um, I'm adopting that mantra as well. Maybe if you are there when I am we'll recognize one another by recognizing the mantra we are chanting most of the time while we are there. HAHAHA just kidding.

Vellamint, that is so exciting. It's almost time for your trip! I hope you write a trip report when you get back.

Congrats !!!!

Definitely write a report when you get back and let me know when it is posted.
I am 50 days out and and I am sooooooooooo excited !!! I just may burst by the time we get to 2 days.

We are arriving in the afternoon on the 16th (Cirque at 6 - WOW - with 4 kids this is NOT something I would ever do with the family) and leaving on the 20th.

We are doing Pleasure Island at least once and Jellyrolls.....

Now if only it were possible to have dinner at the castle during fireworks but it is all booked....

Who am I kidding - castle shmastle - I am going to DW in 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter