Dole pineapple at Menchies frozen yogurt

Elizakapeka

Mouseketeer
ATTENTION ALL DOLE WHIP LOVERS! i just came across a frozen yogurt store called Menchies that serves Dole soft serve in lemon, lime, and pineapple.

Our Menchies went out of business (in Southern California), the pineapple at Yogurtland is no where near a Dole Whip!

https://www.menchies.com/

We are lucky to have one near us! :) The flavors are always changing, so it's not a guarantee to always have the Dole pineapple offered. But it's a nice surprise when it's there!

We have a place called Sweet Frog...they have the pineapple Dole whip too! Now, I am wondering how I can sneak in some rum and not look out of place. :rolleyes:

ATTENTION ALL DOLE WHIP LOVERS! i just came across a frozen yogurt store called Menchies that serves Dole soft serve in lemon, lime, and pineapple.
It's really good. We got a new menchies by our house a month ago and we go about once/week. I have to say all the flavors not just the dole whip are great, IMO menchies outshines TCBY, sweet frog, jollyrolls, Freddy's and several other local ice cream and yogurt chains by us.

I never heard of this chain before, and lo and behold there is one near me in NY. I've been going to Stew Leonard's occasionally for the Dole Whips but the nearest Stew Leonard's is at least 1/2 hour (and some expensive tolls) away. I won't go there unless I have other shopping to do.

Yep, our local Menchie's has had it for a few years now. There's also a Menchie's at City Walk in Universal!

Our Menchies in Ann Arbor MI has a deal for $5 for a huge cup after 9pm Mon-Thurs. We got a combo of chocolate, lime and pineapple dole whips with all kinds of toppings like pineapple, strawberries, mango boba and nuts. It would have cost over $15 by weight if we had to pay by the ounce instead of the set price. We loved it.

Menchies is less than a mile from my house... Just coming back to say thank you. I called to be sure, and they did have pineapple, so we went last night. Yum! Quick little Disney fix!

Dole seems to be licensing out their soft serve to quite a few frozen yogurt places as of recent! A new mom-and-pop frozen yogurt shop in Chatham, NJ just got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter