Dollar fastlane question

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
For those of you that have used fastlane maybe you can help. I booked on line using my fastlane number. I just received my pass in the mail. It said to call and give them your fastlane number for a ressie. Do I need to do this since I booked on line and put my fastlane number on the conformation? Also I received and upgrade coupon. I am getting an intermediate already. Can I go and cancel those ressies and make new ones and get a compact and use this coupon now? I guess what I am asking is can I use this coupon any time? If I book on line again when using free upgrade do you just book compact and then when you get there give the coupon for an upgrade? thanks CORVAIR Thanks for the info I have never rented a car before.

Be sure to read the fine print on the coupon! And always make a reservation for the size car you really need. A few times they did not have an upgrade available for us when I had the coupon. Just think of it as a bonus, and never use it as a necessity for car size. If you don't get answers to your Dollar questions, just call the #800 and they will be glad to answer any of your questions.

Thanks, that is exactly what I wanted to know. I am going to keep my ressie the same. Thanks, corvair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter