Dollar Rental Code....

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
Anyone who used the GMF code for their Dollar reservation might want to check the Mousesavers site, she has a new code that brought my rental down another 20.00. ~:D~

THanks again SuzyQ! You just saved us another 20 bucks! Should I mail your $43 in cash or check? :D

You can simply modify your reservation online instead of rebooking with the new code. Simply click on modify reservation, enter name and confirmation number, and change the code. The changes worked immediately!

YAY! I LOVE the DIS!!!

Holly

Yeah, it seems Dollar dropped their rates to try and increase business. GMF40 rates are even cheaper now. You probably don't need to change codes, just ask them if there is a new rate. It also depends on the time and length of your visit. The 2 codes are quite different for different configurations of cars and length.

But we LOOOOOVE codes!

Dunnthat

If I already have a reservation with Dollar and am getting a 5% discount through BJ's Wholesale club, can I use this GMF code, too? And, what is GMF? What does it stand for? Can anyone use it?

Thanks for all your help. I don't go until October and we are renting for 8 days.

Maria

GMF are initials....anyone can use GMF40...it just identifies to the reservation person where the opportunity originated. It won't combine with other discounts (I don't know too many companies taht combine codes. Use it with confidence.

Dunnthat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter