• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dollar Tree Finds!

vkasal

Earning My Ears
Several people have mentioned finding Disney Items at the Dollar Tree, so I went this weekend to check it out.

I got some great stuff! I bought 4 insulated water bottles with shoulder straps (different colored insulated covers so we can tell them apart!) and four 2-packs of rain ponchos (clear, they also had yellow and orange, but my family wouldn't want to stand out, so I got the clear ones). I know I got more but I can't remember offhand now LMAO

They also had Disney keychains and characters with the hooks you can clip onto belts and whatnot. I may go back and buy those and put them on our suitcase zippers, so we can identify them better!

They also had small plastic Disney bags which could be used for gifts or as a small carry on bag, disney shaped water bottles for kids (those were cheap looking plastic ones though) and I've heard they carry disney coloring books but they didn't have any when I went.

So I'm pretty happy and just wanted to share my finds!

vkasal sounds like you got lots of cool stuff at the Dollar Tree store. I wish we had one here but we don't. :(

P.S. LOVE your sig pic!!!

We have a Dollar Tree store in our area. It just seems that every time I go in to check out the Disney stuff they don't have any.:(

Congrats on what you found!!! Sounds like some pretty cool stuff.:D Guess I'll be checking in again to see what I can find!

Thanks :-) Hazard of being a web developer....I gotta always get new graphics LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter