dolphin experts I need your help please?

disneywith6kids

Mouseketeer
Dolphin experts I really need your help!!!

I originally reserved 2 rooms at the Dolphin. When I checked the spg website for details, it said one of my rooms had the lake view w/balcony. I had mentioned to the reservationist that we were 1st timers and really wanted a balcony view but couldn't afford it. Apparently, she upgraded me without telling me according to the spg web site. Well some pixie dust came our way and we were able to extend our vacation and instead of 3 nights we will be staying 7 nights. DH wasn't thrilled with double beds for us for 7 nights(sorry, he's spoiled with our king bed plus our little one likes to climb in around 6am) so I called back and asked if the one room could be changed to a king bed without changing the view. She said sure. The problem is when I checked our ressies on spg website, they are no longer showing with balcony. She also asked me if a higher floor were ok and I said great. Did I do something wrong?? Since we are gold spg members we were going to ask for an upgrade and use points for club level anyway. Is it possible to get a king bed in a room with a balcony and still have club priviledges??I'm so confused :confused: I've been planning this vacation since Feb. It seems like the months were going by so slow and now I'm beginnning to feel the pressure of last minute details???I guess 6 kids will do that to you;) Just packing for our crew is like packing for 2 families.LOL

It just may be that a king room with a balcony isn't available for the dates you are going.

As far as having club level privs. and a room w/a balcony, I thought I had read here that it isn't allowed anymore?

Maybe someone else can clarify that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter